Iza's Ballad (in development)
Adult family drama feature. Writer, in development with Librecine and 198 Films. Based on the novel by the New York Times Best Selling Magda Szabó, author of ‘The Door’.
Island Blue (in development)
Children's fantasy adventure feature. Co-writer, in development with Librecine and 198 Films, supported by Creative Europe. Based on a Hungarian modern children’s classic written by Magda Szabó.
Original drama screenplay. In the height of a stifling summer, an estranged son locks horns with his fractured family when he plans a memorial to make sense of his charismatic brother’s death.
- Quarter Finalist Screenwriting Goldmine Competition 2015-2016.
- Quarter Finalist BlueCat Screenplay Competition 2015, placing in the top 5% in a record year with 4494 screenplay submissions.
- IdeasTap Inspires: Winner of a place on a BBC Writersroom Screenwriting Masterclass as one of 40 successful writers from 1000 applicants.
Between The Devil And The Deep Blue Sea
Director & Co-Writer: Matthew Hopper, Producer: Emily Vincent. After his best friend disappears following a violent argument, a troubled marine must wrestle with his identity and guilty conscience.
Writer. Trapped in the Brecon Beacons by an all consuming gorse fire, five intrepid firefighters have to overcome the division in their ranks to survive the inferno.
- Top 10% BlueCat Screenplay Competition 2015 in a record year with 1730 submissions.
Writer. Short Drama. Currently in development with director & producer attached.
A Problem Shared
Writer-director. Short drama. Screener available upon request.
- Official Selection at Festival La Garenne\Tout Court 2015
- Official Selection at Norwich International Film Festival 2015
- Official Selection at This Is England Festival 2015
Out Of Tune
Producer. Short melodrama.
Short story. Writing sample available upon request.